Free Replacement After Fire Guarantee
This policy is designed to encourage our customers to use all their fire fighting & rescue equipment without any consideration of costs and to limit the impact of a fire.
We see it also as a way of helping our customers through a difficult time and supporting them through the entire life cycle of the fire safety products sold by us.
Should you be the victim of a fire, we will replace or repair all affected fire safety equipment you purchased from us if it was located near the fire at the time of the fire.
To claim your free replacement or repair, please send us the fire report from the fire brigade or other evidence of the fire as well as documentation of the fire safety products affected.
'Affected fire safety equipment' includes: fire fighting equipment used to fight the fire (fire escape hoods used, any fire safety equipment marked by smoke or damaged through the fire fighting process, any passive fire protection triggered by the heat of the fire, any fire escape equipment damaged during the escape from the fire, any carbon monoxide detectors exposed to smoke from the fire).
- Anti Arson letterboxes.
- Products which were installed outside the UK.
- Fire safety equipment not maintained/replaced in accordance to relevant British Standards by us.
- Fires judged by the fire brigades as suspicious or caused by arson might be excluded from this replacement policy.
- Fires resulting in the prosecution of the responsible person are not covered by this policy
- Fire Safety Products not sold by us.
- Mark MacDonald